2018 KEY FIGURES
A PLATFORM FOR TAKING A STEP FORWARD THROUGH INNOVATION!
- Connected, Automated, Shared and Electric (CASE) vehicles.
- Electric and Hybrid vehicles, batteries and electric components.
- Sensing and control technologies for ADAS and autonomous Driving.
- Short and long-range Connectivity, smart infrastructures, cloud services.
- New Mobility concepts and business models.
- Safety-Security validations and certification of vehicles and components.
- Embedded Systems, HMI, Sensors and Actuators of CASE vehicles.
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR PARTICIPATION THANKS TO COLLATERAL EVENTS:
PIEMONTE, THE CENTER OF FUTURE ROAD MOBILITY
2018 KEY PLAYERS
Mobileye - INTEL
ZF -TRW Automotive
Vice President at co-pace, a corporate programme at Continental Automotive
Anil Rachakonda is a Vice President at co-pace, a corporate program of Continental Automotive, focused on creating new product portfolio and onboarding disruptive innovation through partnership with startups. At co-pace, Anil heads Strategy and Analysis world-wide. Prior to Continental, Anil was at Google where he led Partnerships for Project Ara, the modular smartphone phone. Previously Anil was at Global Foundries (a portfolio of Mubadala), Applied Materials and Analog Devices in Corporate Strategy, Product Management and IC Design roles respectively. Anil has education in Systems Design and Management from Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Electrical Engineering from Arizona State University.